Ancient Medicine to Enhance Blood Circulation
The ginkgo tree can live for up to 3,000 years, making it a living fossil with unmatched tenacity, and it also exists in its golden and brilliant leaves
General Health Benefits & Medical Studies
Improve Sexual Performance
· Meston, Cindy M.,Alessandra H. Rellini, and Michael J. Telch. "Short-and long-term effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on sexual dysfunction in women." Archives of sexual behavior 37.4 (2008): 530-547.
Treatment for Premenstrual Syndrome
· Ozgoli, Giti, et al."A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of Ginkgo biloba L. in treatment of premenstrual syndrome." The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 15.8 (2009): 845-851.
Adjuvant Treatment for Asthma and reduces Inflammation
· Tang, Yijun, et al. "The effect of Ginkgo Biloba Extract on the expression of PKCα in the inflammatory cells and the level of IL-5 in induced sputum of asthmatic patients." Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology27.4 (2007): 375-380.
Improveage-related macular degeneration, and enhance vision
· Evans, Jennifer R."Ginkgo biloba extract for age‐related macular degeneration." Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 3 (1999).
Adjuvant Treatment for Glaucoma
· Ritch, R."Potential role for Ginkgo biloba extract in the treatment of glaucoma." Medical hypotheses 54.2(2000): 221-235.
AdjuvantTreatment for Mental Disorders
· Montes, Pedro, etal. "Ginkgo biloba extract 761: a review of basic studies and potential clinical use in psychiatric disorders." CNS & Neurological Disorders-Drug Targets (Formerly Current Drug Targets-CNS & Neurological Disorders) 14.1 (2015): 132-149.
Improve Anxiety symptoms
· Woelk, Helmut, etal. "Ginkgo biloba special extract EGb 761® in generalized anxiety disorder and adjustment disorder with anxious mood: a randomized, double-blind,placebo-controlled trial." Journal of Psychiatric Research 41.6 (2007): 472-480.
Improve Senile Memory Decline Condition
· Mix, Joseph A., and W. David Crews Jr. "A double‐blind, placebo‐controlled, randomized trial of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761® in a sample of cognitively intact older adults: neuropsychological findings." Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental 17.6 (2002): 267-277.
Adjuvant Treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease
· Yang, Guoyan, et al."Ginkgo biloba for mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials." Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry 16.5 (2016):520-528.
Improves Cardiac Blood Flow
· Wu, Yuzhou, et al."Ginkgo biloba extract improves coronary blood flow in healthy elderly adults: role of endothelium-dependent vasodilation." Phytomedicine 15.3 (2008): 164-169.
Adjuvant Treatment for Heart Coronary Artery Disease
· Wu, Yu‐Zhou, et al."Ginkgo biloba extract improves coronary artery circulation in patients with coronary artery disease: contribution of plasma nitric oxide and endothelin‐1." Phytotherapy Research: An International Journal Devoted to Pharmacological and Toxicological Evaluation of Natural Product Derivatives 22.6 (2008): 734-739.
Helps Eliminate Rheumatoid Arthritis Inflammation
· Chen, Ying Ju, etal. "EGb761 inhibits inflammatory responses in human chondrocytes and shows chondro protection in osteoarthritic rat knee." Journal of Orthopaedic Research 31.7 (2013): 1032-1038.
Did you know?
Ginkgo Bilobacontains a type of active ingredient called “Ginkgolide”, which can inhibit platelets aggregation and promote blood circulation. In addition, it is also rich in flavonoids, which can eliminate free radicals and fight inflammation.
Can we consume ginkgo leaf by adding it with water, and drink itas tea?
No way, Ginkgo Biloba contains a large amount of water-soluble poison called “ginkgolic acid”which can easily cause poisoning symptoms such as muscle twitching pupildilation after drinking. However, the medicinal Ginkgo brass and other ingredients are fat soluble and must be purified before they can be obtained.