Can we consume ginkgo leaf by adding it with water, and drink it as tea?
No way, Ginkgo Biloba contains a large amount of water-soluble poison called “ginkgolic acid”which can easily cause poisoning symptoms such as muscle twitching pupil dilation after drinking. However, the medicinal Ginkgo brass and other ingredients are fat soluble and must be purified before they can be obtained.
MS 2424 : 2012 1 013-08/2007
Folium Ginkgo Biloba Extract 500mg
Traditionally used for improving blood circulation.
· Approved by Drug Control Authority (DCA) of Malaysia.
· Pharmaceutical grade (Traditional Medicine)
· High-quality Ginkgo leaves from Niigata Prefecture, Sato Island,Japan.
· Using Japanese patented activation technology to make it easier for the body to absorb the active ingredients of Ginkgo Biloba for maximum benefit.
· Every 40 mg of Ginkgo Biloba extract is equivalent to 2,000 mg of Japanese Ginkgo leaves.
· Rich in 24% Ginkgo brass, 6% Ginkgolide, Catechin, Chlorophyll, Vitamin C, etc.
· Ginkgolic acid (associated harmful product) is guaranteed under1ppm.
· Wild collection, free from pesticide and fertilizer contamination.
· Suitable for vegetarian.
· No maltodextrin, no aspartame, no magnesium stearate.
· No preservatives, non-GMO, no chemical additives, no artificial flavoring, no artificial coloring, no contain gluten.
· Comply with GMP, ISO and HACCP standards.