Garlic without Side Effects
Black garlic is made from fresh raw garlic that is being fermented in a fermentation tank for 90 to 120 days, along with its skin. Its original ingredients are retained, while side effects are simultaneously being removed.
General Health Benefits & Medical Studies
Prevent Hip Arthritis
· Williams, Frances MK, et al. "Dietary garlic and hip osteoarthritis: evidence of aprotective effect and putative mechanism of action." BMC musculo skeletal disorders 11.1 (2010): 280.
Regulate Immune function
· Mozaffari- Khosravi,Hassan, et al. "The effect of garlic tablet on pro-inflammatory cytokines in postmenopausal osteoporotic women: a randomized controlled clinical trial." Journal of dietary supplements 9.4 (2012): 262-271.
Treatment for Mild Lead Poisoning
· Kianoush, Sina, etal. "Comparison of therapeutic effects of garlic and d‐Penicillamine inpatients with chronic occupational lead poisoning." Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology 110.5 (2012): 476-481.
· Morihara, Naoaki, etal. "Garlic as an anti‐fatigue agent." Molecular nutrition & food research 51.11 (2007): 1329-1334.
· Borek, Carmia."Antioxidant health effects of aged garlic extract." The Journal of nutrition 131.3 (2001): 1010S-1015S.
Prevent Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Diseases, andAlzheimer’s Disease
· Borek, Carmia."Garlic reduces dementia and heart-disease risk." The Journal of nutrition 136.3 (2006): 810S-812S.
Treatment for Hyperlipidemia
· Kojuri, Javad, AmirR. Vosoughi, and Majid Akrami. "Effects of anethum graveolens and garlic on lipid profile in hyper lipidemic patients." Lipids in Health and Disease6.1 (2007): 5.
Improve Adiponectin levels and Reduce Fat Storage
· Gómez-Arbeláez,Diego, et al. "Aged garlic extract improves adiponect in levels in subjects with metabolic syndrome: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized,crossover study." Mediators of inflammation 2013 (2013).
Helps lower Blood Pressure
· Dhawan, Veena, andSanjay Jain. "Garlic supplementation prevents oxidative DNA damage inessential hypertension." Molecular and cellular biochemistry 275.1-2(2005): 85-94.
Enhance immune cells function
· Nantz, Meri P., etal. "Supplementation with aged garlic extract improves both NK and γδ-Tcell function and reduces the severity of cold and flu symptoms: a randomized,double-blind, placebo-controlled nutrition intervention." Clinical Nutrition 31.3 (2012): 337-344.
Prevention of Influenza Virus
· Josling, Peter."Preventing the common cold with a garlic supplement: a double-blind,placebo-controlled survey." Advances in therapy 18.4 (2001): 189-193.
Antibacterial & Antifungal Effect
· Marchese, Anna, etal. "Anti-fungal and antibacterial activities of allicin: A review."Trends in Food Science & Technology 52 (2016): 49-56.
Helps treat non-adrogen dependent prostate cancer
· Howard, Edward W.,et al. "Garlic-derived S-allylmercaptocysteine is a novel in vivo antimetastatic agent for androgen-independent prostate cancer." Clinical cancer research 13.6 (2007): 1847-1856.
Did You Know?
Allicin is a kind of organic sulfur compound unique to allium plants.It has a wide range of pharmacological activities, a broad anti bacterial spectrum, and strong anticancer activity. Allicin has a significant inhibitory effect on various tumors such as liver cancer, stomach cancer, colon cancer,lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, leukemia and so on.
Why must garlic be put into a fermentation process?
After the garlic is being fermented, the trace elements content will be higher, and the amino acid content will also increase in comparison with before and the taste is sweet, soft and glutinous, without peculiar strong pungent taste like garlic. At the same time, it will not cause adverse irritation to the stomach, and contains a better anti-oxidative effects, and it has consistent therapeutic health care benefits for conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood lipid level and other chronic diseases.