Earth Living Organic Mung Bean 有机绿豆 500gm
Are Organic Mung Beans Good for You?
Yes, mung beans are excellent for you. They are rich in nutrients and make one of the best sources of plant proteins. They contain little fats and sugars, but a lot of fiber. Therefore, they support heart health and promote normal digestion. These qualities, combined with the high nutritional value of mung beans, make them an excellent addition to any diet. People who require more easily digestible proteins (vegans, bodybuilders, athletes) should eat a serving of beans or other legumes daily. Organic Mung Beans Nutrition Breakdown Proteins and fiber are essential, but they aren’t the only great things you get when enjoying some delicious mung bean recipe.
This food also contains quite a few vitamins and minerals, including:
- Zinc - Manganese - Magnesium - B vitamins - Vitamin K
Mung beans give you almost all B vitamins in some measure, but they are particularly rich in folate. A cup of cooked beans will satisfy your daily requirement of this element. They are also one of the best zinc-rich plant foods, which makes them invaluable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Foods are not genetically modified.
- Foods are produced without the use of chemical pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, fertilizers. Non-hormone and non-antibiotic are used in any circumstances.
- Foods contain more extensive quantity of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants properties.
- More potential to lower many common health problems such as tumors, cancers, heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, digestive irritation and allergies.
- Foods are tastier than conventional without sensing any chemical residues.